I've started a new entry several times only to be interrupted, so I'm ignoring everything until I get this done. SO I sit here with cold feet because I don't have socks on this morning and my hair is still dripping wet, but I'm determined to do this.
I have gone from processing 4-5 loans a month to around 45 loans a month. I am working from 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. some nights. My poor kids haven't had too many decent meals and my house is a wreck. I hired Tyrel to work a couple of hours after school. He loves the money and it helps me out. I also hired a neighbor girl to work a couple of hours 3 days a week. Hopefully when she gets trained, it will give me a little extra time although the loan officers seem to want to double their volume. At least I'm working from home, so I can at least say HI to the kids occasionally.
We have been getting lots of snow here lately. The boys built snow caves for their Young Men activity last night and thought it was great fun! Sledding at the driving range at the golf course here is the #3 spot for sledding in the State of Utah, so that is always fun too!
Basketball season has started, so the 1 free day I have each week (Saturday) is filled with games. I love watching my boys though. Travis has really done well this year. I think his coordination has finally caught up with his growth and he is doing great in all sports he tries this year. He just started a weight training class at school and thinks he is going to love it. Trevin is quite the little defender. This is his first year for Basketball and he always has his long arms out and waving to block the other teams shots.
That is all for now. Life is great and busy!
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment