Saturday, May 21, 2011

Photography Class

So, over the past couple of years I have been stalking the photography blog of Ashley Taylor.  When she moved into our ward this past year, I was so excited!  She did a photography class for our ward when Heidi and I did the digital scrapbook class.  I learned quite a bit then, but was still scared to switch over to manual because I didn't understand all of it, so switched my camera back to automatic.

She was teaching a photography class again, and I really wanted to take the full version instead of the condensed version we had at church.  We were able to work things out for me to take it and so I signed up with my sister in law, Sharlynn and we got to take it. 

The first night was classroom night and about 1/3 of the way through a lightbulb or something went on and I actually "got" it.  I was beginning to understand how it all went together and what order to do everything in. 

The 2nd night we got to go shoot some models.  Now, granted, our models were all absolutely amazing and gorgeous, so that helped, but I was able to do it on my own.  It was such a blast!  I had a really hard time picking favorites, but here some of my favorites of each of the models.








We learned how to do silhouettes too, way fun!


No comments: