I've been a bad blogger lately, but we have been busy lately. I finally got all of Tyrel's dance pictures scrapped so I can post them.
He went on a blind date with Sarah from Spanish Fork for Sadie Hawkins. He had no idea who she was at all when he got the Lifesaver invitation on the front porch. He checked his yearbook, Facebook, texted his friends and finally found out that he was set up by his ASL teacher. He was worried about going out with someone he didn't know, but he did know all the guys in the group and he ended up really having a fun time. They went to In & Out Burger for dinner, played miniature golf at Trafalga , went to the dance and then went to one of the other girls house to watch "Elf"
7 years ago








No comments:
Post a Comment