Friday, September 14, 2007

And Now for Sports....



Since that is what it seems like our life is right now, I'm here to give you the update for the past week.


Travis' team won their Saturday game against the rival Payson team 27-0 and also won their Tuesday game against the Spanish Fork 49ers 33-7 which dashes their hope of having a shutout season.


Tyrel's team won their Saturday game against the Spanish Fork Eagles 34-7 and also won their game last night against the Spanish Fork Broncos 18-0. All points scored by rival teams in all of their games were runbacks on the kickoffs. Tyrel got to be a team captain on Thursday and got to go out for the coin toss (we won and elected to receive) and led in getting everyone warmed up before the game.


Travis and Tyrel's teams both have awesome defenses. In Tyrel's Saturday game, the other team never converted to a 1st down. They lost yardage on almost every play. I lost count of how many quarterback sacks there were. Any night that they don't have games, they have practice, so I am definitely a soccer mom (or should that be a football mom? Oh why not throw in a basketball, baseball, swim team, scout, and band mom also!)


Trevin's soccer team has won their last two games 1-0. Some kid on his own team threw a ball in his face while they were sitting out for a rest and he got a bloody nose (some people's children!) So by the time we got that under control and his coach sent him back in, there was like 5 seconds left. He did play really good while he was in though. Here is a picture of Trevin at his game.


Today is Sean's Birthday (as well as our neice Alli, who is two). He is now the same age as me, yes, I'm a couple of months older than he is. We don't get to celebrate though because he is going on a scout campout tonight with Tyrel. Maybe tomorrow night....... He usually wants pumpkin pie for his birthday treat but I haven't asked him yet. I'd better sign off and go do that. Hope everyone reading this has a great day!

No comments: