Well, I've decided to start a family blog. I don't know if anyone will read it, but since I haven't been so hot at journal keeping for the last, oh, 16 years or so, and since this seems to be the thing to do, I decided to start. I'm hoping I can keep it up!
This probably isn't the best time to start since life is more than chaotic with Travis and Tyrel playing tackle football and Trevin in soccer right now, but I guess there is no better time than the present right.?! Football is consuming our lives with 2 hour practices every night except game nights and games for Travis on Tuesday, Trevin and Tyrel on Wednesdays, and Travis and Tyrel on Saturdays.
The good news is that Travis won his game Tuesday 25-0, Tyrel won his game 38-6 and Trevin won his soccer game 1-0. Here is a picture of Travis. He is #66 and the team they played had the same color jerseys, so that is why you see a lot of green. He is the one blocking right in the center of the picture, it is kind of hard to see his number.
I didn't get any pictures at Tyrel's game because it was too dark and pouring rain through pretty much the entire game. I'll have to try to get some Saturday and load them.
Travis and Tyrel are both in the new Mt. Nebo Jr. High this year and they like school as much as any teenage boy. Travis is in 8th grade and Tyrel in 7th grade. Trevin goes to Mt. Loafer Elementary and is in 3rd grade this year.
Oh, my "Reflections" story about why I scrapbook is featured on this site in case you want to read it. http://www.thewishbladingwell.com/. Look under the "reflections" topic and also look at my pages under the Design Team files as I am a design team member for this website.
Last thing, I'm posting a link to this lady's blog because I think she is hilarious. I hope I can write as good as her when I grow up....http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/ Seriously, her life is very interesting but I wouldn't trade my calm, cool, collected children for hers! Read it if you need a good laugh.
Well, it is time for my lunch date with my hubby, so signing off for now. Oh, this blog is under construction and hopefully will be updated within the next few weeks.




No comments:
Post a Comment