Well, first off I have to apologize for getting behind. It has been a crazy week!
I'll start off with sports. Most new stations end with sports, so I thought I'd be different. Tyrel's game 2 weeks ago Saturday they won 36-0, last Wednesday they won 48-0, and last Saturday they won 12-6. He has another game tonight and then will have his Superbowl on Saturday. It has been a fun season and in a way I'm sad to see it end. We all love the games, but I will be glad to not have to run around to practices every day. Tyrel thinks he is going to go back to soccer next year. He likes it a little better than football to play, but he loves to watch football and is one of the most avid Steelers fans you will find. His room is even decorated wall to wall with Steeler stuff.
Travis' team won their game last night 12-0 against their rivals, the other Payson team. It was a really good game, but it is getting kind of cold for these night games. They won their Saturday game 20-0 and had a bye the previous Tuesday, so only 2 scores for him. I, being the great mother and photographer that I am, left my card in my computer last week when I was dowloading pictures, so I was clicking away at the Saturday games last week and went to look at the pictures I had taken and lo and behold, there were none! UGGH! I have it safely in the camera now, so hopefully I can get some this Saturday. It is too dark at the weeknight games for me to get pictures. The field is lighted, but I can't get a decent photo ever.
Trevin tied at his game last week 0-0. That seems to be a popular score. All of the teams are pretty evenly matched this year. Tonight is his last soccer game and he starts flag football on Saturday. He is pretty excited for his first year of football. They are already asking me when they get to start basketball. I'm glad that there will be a little break before that starts although it isn't as bad because they only practice a couple of times a week instead of every day.
We want to thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts concerning my dad. He had his surgery last Wednesday. It was a long a stressful day for everyone but worth it. It went great! He ended up having a hemangioblastoma which is the fancy word for a mass of blood vessels. The Dr. said it was scary for a bit when he got to them and they started bleeding, but once he got all of them stopped everything looked clear and normal. They had ordered up blood, but for some reason Dad's red blood cell count was really high and once they got everything stopped it was back down to normal, so there was no need for a transfusion. They also said that it wasn't cancer and that it as a very low chance of growing back. He was released on Satur
day which was a couple of days earlier than they thought and has been here at our house since Sunday to be closer to physical therapy for this week. It has been great to have him here and hope he enjoys his stay with us as much as we enjoy having him here. Here is a cute picture of him in his cap and gown before surgery. Sorry dad, I couldn't resist.
We are having family pictures this weekend as long as the weather cooperates. We did have snow earlier this week which seems really early for this time of year and more storms are coming later this week, so I hope we can get them done since we all just got our hair cut and are ready to go. Will post pictures next time I update.




No comments:
Post a Comment