I'm making progress.....
I received the pre-lit tree I bought last week and it took me 3 days to get it up and decorated because I have been so busy with work. BUT, it is now up and looks great. We made gingerbread houses and delivered to Trevin's teacher. Last night we did our shopping for the Sub For Santa families we have. We got little boys this year, so we had fun shopping for snowboots, coats, and monster trucks. We will deliver them next Monday night for our family night activity.
Tyrel has been busy practicing after school for the Christmas band concert which is this Friday. Travis has been busy IMing his friends. Trevin has started basketball practice. Hopefully we will hear from the coach for the other boys soon.
I got the Christmas cards made, addressed, stuffed in envelopes with letter and pictures, sealed and delivered. Look for yours coming soon to a mailbox near you!
We had the Smith Family party in Lehi. I went to the Relief Society Christmas dinner last week and the ward Christmas breakfast was moved to the 15th, so we will be going there this Saturday morning. SO far things are moving smoothly. I believe we will be ready for Christmas. My only worry is the neighbor gifts....I have been so busy with work lately that I don't have time for anything extra, but we have such great neighbors, I know I am going to have to find time somewhere. Maybe the boys can help me when they get out of school for the holidays. Hopefully work will be slow that week before Christmas also.
We finally got snow over the weekend! I went to town Saturday early evening to pick up Travis from working on a video he was making for his English class with his book group and the roads were really slick. We were coming up the road to our house and saw a car take out about 20 feet of white vinyl fence and keep on driving. I wish I could have got the lisence plate number but the roads and visibility were really bad. Travis said he wishes they would have got stuck so that they would be forced to be accountable for what they did. I hope they come back and admit to it and take care of it. Well, I'm getting emails for work, so I'd better end for now.
7 years ago




2 comments:
It sounds like things are busy in your neck of the woods. It was great to get your Christmas card. Hope that you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Hi Lori,
It's your cousin Christine. I saw my parent's Christmas letter and ventured over to see your blog. I am glad to see that is going well. Joseph and I also have joined the blogging world and I got a kick out of catching up on your blog. Feel free to visit us anytime at www.dilsaver.blogspot.com Have a Merry Christmas!
Love,
Christine Nielsen
Post a Comment