Well, we were busy getting our talks written because we had to speak as a family on Easter Sunday. Travis and Tyrel wrote their own talks this time and did a wonderful job. I was really impressed with what they wrote and said. Sean helped Trevin with his talk so for the first time ever, I only had to write one talk, my own. This was a good thing since 5 of us had to give talks on 1 general conference address and it is hard to stretch 1 talk into 5, so I read "The Peacegiver" for more material for my talk. If you haven't read it, you should. It is a great book that helps us see another part of the Atonement that we don't normally think about. It was a great read and I am certainly glad we got our turn for talking in church out of the way for a few years (hopefully).
Spring soccer started last week. Trevin had his first game and they tied. Tyrel has back to back games on Thursday and Friday of this week. He is excited to be playing soccer again. He missed it in the fall because he did football instead.

My grandparents flew out from Denver this week and we got to have them over for dinner on Friday night. It was fun to get to visit with them and catch up. The kids were excited to see them. I did take a picture, but I'll have to post it later because I am too tired tonight. I have been gone all day to a scrapbook day with my friends and just don't have it in me to drag out the camera and load in on here.
Talk to you soon!
Spring soccer started last week. Trevin had his first game and they tied. Tyrel has back to back games on Thursday and Friday of this week. He is excited to be playing soccer again. He missed it in the fall because he did football instead.

My grandparents flew out from Denver this week and we got to have them over for dinner on Friday night. It was fun to get to visit with them and catch up. The kids were excited to see them. I did take a picture, but I'll have to post it later because I am too tired tonight. I have been gone all day to a scrapbook day with my friends and just don't have it in me to drag out the camera and load in on here.
Talk to you soon!




1 comment:
I love The Peacegiver. It's one of my favorite books. If you used that as a source, I'm sure your talk was very powerful.
I can't believe how big your boys are. Time sure does fly.
Post a Comment