We spent the day Thursday in wedding festivities for Troy and Lisa. It was a fun and long day. They were married and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. That was followed by pictures and then a luncheon at the Olive Garden. After that we spent the evening at the reception held at The Old Meetinghouse. It was fun to be with family and great to see Troy and Lisa so happy. They are off on their honeymoon to Hawaii now. Congratulations Troy and Lisa, we love you and wish you the best!!!
I had to post this picture of the nieces and nephews from the wedding also. It is fun to see them all together and having fun. Someday they might all pay attention at once, but that is part of why it is so cute.





3 comments:
Perfect temple to be sealed in. That's where Dan & I were sealed. I loved their wedding announcement. I'm sure that was a wonderful day. What sweet pictures as well.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing. Was thinking about them on their big day. Hope they are doing well. I am sure everything was beautiful. Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen were also sealed in this temple. How special that another grandchild was sealed there.
Post a Comment