Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pedicure Party - Girls Day Out

My family all came up this weekend. I always feel bad for Kaitlin, since she is the only girl cousin among all of the boys, so as she walked in on Friday, I had a thought that it might be fun to go to the beauty college to get pedicures on Saturday, just the girls. So, we scheduled appointments and Kaitlin, Heidi, Andrea and me all went and got our first pedicures (except for Andrea, she is much more cultured than the rest of us I guess). I loved the scrub part the best and I also did the parafin wax dip. My feet are so soft and cute now. We all couldn't quit looking at our toes all evening. It was a fun day.

The boys went to the movie while we were getting our pedicures and then we went back to my house, played Apples to Apples, and had a spaghetti dinner with ice cream for dessert. It was a fun weekend.

4 comments:

ourhaskellfamily said...

Sounds like lots of fun! Lucky you!

Todd and Haylee said...

Fun! I have been trying to talk some friends into going there soon. Or with my sisters and mom, I think Kim can get us one for cheaper. I love that parafin wax!

Anonymous said...

Thats so cute Lori I'm glad you've been inducted into the pedi-family... be careful..its addicting.

Lisa Miller said...

I just spent a while getting caught up on all your happenings since Christmas. I'm so behind on reading blogs. I loved reading what's been going on. Happy belated birthday to Tyrel and Trevin. Trevin and Zach have so much in common. They'd get along great. Of course, they are both now 10. Zach wanted legos as well. He got the big Indiana Jones Akatar Temple and spent Christmas and the days after putting it together. I'm glad you're abdominal cramps got better after the blessing. That's scary stuff. And good for the boys with basketball. Zach so wants to play sports but isn't all that great. He tries though. I loved the science fair post. That was awesome.