Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date

The MiaMaids were in charge of the April combined YW activity. We had decided we wanted to do a daddy daughter date back in January when we knew it was our turn. Problem was, my president turned 16 in March and moved into th Laurel class and they didn't get my new presidency put in during March and not during April either. So that left me and the advisors in charge of the activity. I thought it would be fun for the dad's if we went golfing. So, I called Tracy Zobell at Gladstan and asked if it would be ok for a bunch of giggling girls and their dads to come hit some buckets of balls and play on the putting green.


I made the invitations and got them out to the girls. We had them make a picnic meal for their dad's (I think Subway was glad we had a party that night). We met at the church and ate our meals on the lawn and then headed up to the golf course to play around.
I took pictures of the girls with their dads in our golf cart and they just goofed off and had fun. It was fun to listen to the dads teach their girls how to golf. They were all giving different and varied advice.
Here are some of the girls with their great golf form!
These are some of the shots with the girls and their dads on the golf cart.

Here are just some random shots of the girls and their fathers.

No comments: