Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas Concert and Church Ball

Trevin's Christmas choir concert was tonight.  It was awesome!  Choir concerts always get me in the Christmas mood every year.  He says it is his favorite class this year and his teacher seems like so much fun.  He says if she goes to the new Jr. High next year, he will probably continue on with choir, so I hope she goes to the new Jr. High!  The most fun number was "Grandma's Killer Fruitcake", but they sang so many good songs with the girl's choir singing one of my favorites "Breath of Heaven".  Loved it!

pictures to follow

After the concert, I rushed to Tyrel's church basketball game and was able to catch the last half.  They were playing the Mountain View ward and stomping them.  Tyrel ended up rolling the same ankle he sprained playing volleyball a couple months ago in co-ed team sports, but I did get to see him play for a bit before that.  Their team played pretty well together and seemed to be having fun.

pictures to follow

No comments: