We had the most exciting end of seasons ever for flag football. Trevin's team lost over half of their games during the season, most of them just by a couple of points. Last Thursday they began their playoffs and won their game with each team scoring 2 touchdowns each in the last few minutes. We went for 3 extra points on one of ours and that made the difference in the final score. Saturday morning they had their quarter-final playoff game and they were able to beat the other Elk Ridge team, the Chargers. Last night they had their semi final playoff game against the Broncos and won amazingly by a huge score of something like 59 to 63. Then right after that we had to play the final Superbowl agains the 49ers. After a hard fought battle with the other coach playing all 9 of his players at one point and the refs "didn't see it" (each team is supposed to only have 6 players on the field at at time), we came out on top and won 36 to 37. It was pretty cool! So, Travis, Tyrel, and Trevin all won the Superbowl this year with their respective teams.
Halloween is over and I'm already hearing Christmas music on the radio. It's kind of weird because it is still so warm here. Trevin was a Ninja for Halloween. Tyrel went for his last year of trick-or-treating with his friend Tyler. Travis didn't get to go this year. He said we are kind of mean that way. He thought he should still get to go. But, he went with some of his friends and watched a movie and then had air soft gun wars in the dark. He had a lot of fun, but wanted candy so I gave him a full bag we had left over and that seemed to satisfy him.
Trevin has been busy practicing for his talk in the Sacrament meeting program next week. The boys all got their report cards last week also. Trevin is the only one in his class that hasn't missed a spelling word yet this year and got E's (for Excellent) in every category. Tyrel got all A's and A-'s. Travis got mostly A's with a couple of B+'s. They are all doing very well and I'm proud of them.
Travis is getting way too tall. He is 1" shy of 6' now. Trevin has already outgrown his school pants and looks like an orphan. Hopefully Santa will bring him some pants. Tyrel is pretty average for his age, a little on the taller side but seems to grow at a steady pace instead of all at once.
Oh, I did make it to my scrapbooking goal of 365 pages. Actually I am currently at 389. WOO HOO! Now I just need to get the journaling done on them.
I had my first sale at my new online store yesterday. I was so excited. I am still in the process of getting it set up, but drop by and see it if you have time. http://www.kraftykuts.biz/
That's all for now.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment