Our new nephew/cousin is here! He had a rough start but is home and doing well now. Trevin is the only one who has seen him so far because we were at Youth Conference, but we hope to see him sometime this next week. His name is Jaron Michael Evers and belongs to my brother Brett and his wife Andrea. Congrats! You will make great parents.
We spent the 4th of July at Shar's place watching the Stadium of Fire fireworks, but I forgot my camera so maybe someone who was there will send me photos with my kids in them.
Indymac bank got taken over by the Fed's last week, so Sean is looking for a job. He actually had multiple offers from other lenders within about 15 minutes of the announcement, he just needs to decide where he wants to go now.
Sean, me, Travis, and Tyrel spent Thursday through Saturday at Youth Conference and had a great time. Miraculously I did remember my camera, so I will try to post some layouts later.
That's all for now.
7 years ago




2 comments:
Congrats Brett and Andrea! He is a cutie! The Evers' name will carry on. :) I really like that scrapbook page. One of these days I need to sit down and figure out how to do the digital stuff. Sounds like you guys have been busy!
Post a Comment