Monday, January 12, 2009

I Met Someone Famous - kind of


K, those of you that know me know that I am a fanatic about "So You Think You Can Dance". Well, today, my boys stayed after school to do some missing assignments and I had to run by Wal-Mart to grab a few things on the way home. They went their way to find treats and I went to find the groceries I needed. When I was done and checked out, I was walking out and there was this guy that I almost bumped into as I was texting my boys to find out where they were and he was getting a sticker on his items he was returning. I thought he looked familiar but couldn't place him right away. Tyrel texted me back that he needed my ID for the thing he was returning so I turned around and went to customer service. So this guy that I bumped into was behind me in line and I figured out who it was. It was Thayne from "So You Think You Can Dance". So I turn to him and say, "Hey, you were on So You Think You Can Dance weren't you?" He smiled and said yes and I told him that I had watched him and that he was one of my favorites. My kids thought I was a total geek.

3 comments:

*We're Unplugged* said...

Geek Alert.....I watched and loved him too!

Anonymous said...

I've never watched the show, but I still think it's cool that you saw him! I must be a geek too.

Anonymous said...

I never saw it....but he is really hot. (I don't think that was the point I should have gotten however)