I can't believe the year has come and gone. It has been a year of struggles financially for our family and we hope for a better year this next year. I have actually been swamped with work over the past month, so hopefully the loans all close and we can get back on track again.
We had our annual New Year's Eve party. I think all of the Nielsen's were able to make it this year except for Melisa's family and Troy and Lisa. We played games, watched movies and had lots of yummy treats (Haylee brought yummy pomegranate ice cream) Then, when it struck midnight we shot off our illegal fireworks and all the kids shot off their poppers. Grandpa Nielsen had the bright idea to buy noisemakers this year and I thought I was going to go insane for those 5 minutes that the kids were blowing them. They definitely were noise makers!


I had put together a Nielsen Memory Lane family trivia game with lots of fun trivia questions from stories I've heard told over the years. It was fun to test everyone's memory. Alexis actually won the game and she is only 9!




1 comment:
I will have to get those pictures from you. They are cute. I don't know why I didn't break out the camera until just before we left, oh well. That was a fun night, thanks for having us over!
Post a Comment