Tyrel is gone to soccer camp in Cedar City this week. I'm missing him a little so here is a layout telling his soccer story! It was the template challenge at Stuff to Scrap this month. We were supposed to journal on 75% of our layout which is quite hard for someone who is journaling challenged like me but it is something I need to do more often so I am grateful for the challenge. He called his first day at camp and said they had won their first game. I got an email from Heidi saying he was headed to her house on Monday evening, but he didn't call us at all yesterday. So, either he is having way too much fun, is dead tired, or really busy. I'm guessing a combination of all of the above. We love you Tyrel and can't wait to hear all of your adventures at the end of the week. This is made from the Moving On graduation kit that Heidi and I made and we are selling in our store.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment