Monday, September 7, 2009

I Love A Parade

Well, not really me and Sean doesn't really like them either. But, the kids wouldn't miss getting to go sit with Granpa LaMarr while he announces the Onion Days Parade every year (at least the years we are in town anyway).

We went down this year and got to sit right with the announcer under the awning in front of the pool. The little kids had a great time collecting candy and the older boys enjoyed watching the drill team from the high school. LOL. I think the biggest cheers were for Cosmo the BYU cougar and for the missionaries. The weather was great and we all had a fun time. Afterwards we had a BBQ and grandma and grandpa's and the boys spent some time at the carnival. Tyrel scored getting some Steelers trading cards and was excited about his purchases.

1 comment:

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

How fun! I don't love parades either but it's fun to watch the kids.
Something funky it going on with your blog. It doesn't show up when you post something new. Weird.
I love the lay-outs. Nice work!