I can't believe he is 18 today. Time is flying by and he is growing into a great young man. Another year and he will be graduating from high school and leaving on his mission. I'm so proud of the person that he is. He is kind and caring. He is very patient and most of the time is the peacemaker in our home. He has his moments, but most of the time he is a great person! I love that he honors his Priesthood, that he is concerned about others and that he is concerned about this country we live in. He follows politics somewhat (totally Sean's doing by having Rush playing 24/7) and loves discussing politics with his dad and others. My favorite thing is to have him wander upstairs at times during the day and sit down and play his guitar. I LOVE listening to him play. He has a very fun sense of humor (like his dad again) and I love listening to him talk and crack jokes. He makes me laugh.
He has been working and saving money and finally ALMOST had enough to buy himself a new computer. We chipped in the last little bit for his birthday present and he bought all the components and put it together with Sean. He is pretty proud of how fast it goes and excited that he was able to get it all and build it himself. Now he is saving to get a new monitor and his project will be complete.
He wanted lasagna, cheese toast and BTS cake for his birthday dinner this year, no real surprise there.
We love you Travis and we are so glad that you are a part of our family. Happy Birthday!

7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment