Friday, September 9, 2011

Father and Sons and McKynlee's Birthday

Sean and the boys headed up to Father and sons up Payson Canyon tonight.  Travis had to work, but Tyrel and Trevin were able to go with him.  Sean was kind of bummed because this was going to be Travis' last Father and Sons before his mission.  Since I was left home alone, I went up to McKynlee's birthday party in Draper.  I didn't want to drive alone, so I begged a ride with Todd and Haylee.   Traffic was HORRIBLE.  It took us pretty close to 2 hours to get from Payson to Draper.  Troy kept calling asking where we were, we told them to just go ahead and start, but when we did finally get there, everyone else was just getting out of their cars too, including the family that just lives a couple blocks away.  It was supposed to be at the park, but the weather didn't cooperate so they moved it to the church.

She was such a cutie and loved all of the commotion and noise.





No comments: