Friday, November 21, 2008

Invitations


I had to share this cute invitation. We are having our YW Evening in Excellence in a week and a half and I was in charge of the invitations. We have two girls that are over all of the planning so they can count as one of their projects so they have picked the colors, food, helped with theme and decorating ideas, and asked the speakers and planned the musical number. Anyway, they picked light blue and light green and our theme is "Stand in Holy Places". Speakers are speaking on being worthy to hold a temple recommend and go to the temple. The young men are dressing up to serve dinner to the girls and their parents and I'm also in charge of taking pictures of the girls with their parents. It should be fun. Anyway, they both came over last night and we mass produced and whipped out 40 of these beauties in 2 1/2 hours. Glad that is done. Sorry the scan isn't so great but you get the idea.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful Lori! Where did you get the temple, is it one you designed?

THE EBERSOHLS said...

What a wonderful idea!! I love the invitations! I miss YW in Excellence programs and I know this one will be very special for everyone. Hope it goes well.

Todd and Haylee said...

I knew I should have had you help me with my Primary Thank You's, it is taking forever and looks a lot more simple than what you put together. Those look great!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Wow, so cute. Can't believe you did them all in one night. Makes me want to come just to see it all put together.

Kelli said...

Those look great. You have such talent, so do those girls that was one of my projects in YW and it was the funest one I did. Good Job!

Lisa Miller said...

I love it. Another great idea to steal! I was in charge of our's in November and had one of the girls use it for her value project as well. We did a clue game.