Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What year is it anyway????

I thought I was doing so good. I got my major Christmas project finally finished and sent off to be published and then I got this cute kit for one of the creative teams I am on for digital scrapping that I thought would make a way cute photo Christmas card, so I made it and sent it to WalMart to get printed. I picked them up yesterday and was ready to stuff them in envelopes when I noticed that I had put 2006 on them instead of 2008. What a dork.!? Luckily they were only 9 cents each (yes I'm a cheapo this year, that is what happens when your husband hasn't really had a job for the last few months and the mortgage industry that I process for is crappy right now). Anyway, I had to send them to get printed with the correct date again today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man, that is a bummer!

Lisa Miller said...

That's awful. I would still be mad at myself. Money down the drain.