Monday, November 3, 2008

Scrap, Scrap, Scrap

Hi all! I haven't scrapped my Halloween pictures yet, I'll try to get to them some time this week, but I have been scrapping a lot. Here are some of my layouts from this week in case you don't frequent my other blog. Some of these haven't been posted there yet, so Shhh, keep it a secret. I am on 3 different creative teams now for different digital designers which means they have a select group of people that do layouts with their kits to promote their sites and stores and help with advertising. It has been a lot of fun for me and forced me to get some of my older pictures scrapped as well as keep up on my current photos because I have to do at least 3 layouts per week.

This is from last year at Thanksgiving when I was in charge of pies, I made pumpkin and apple cream and then I had the boys each make a pie.

This one is from Christmas day sledding at the golf course last year on their new sleds.

This is a picture I took of cute little Whitney last Spring at Troy and Lisa's wedding reception.
This is a picture of Troy and Lisa from their wedding in April.

This is a picture Tyrel took of Sharlynn at Troy and Lisa's wedding reception.


This is a layout I did of Travis on the first day of school. I also did the same layout for Tyrel and Trevin, just had to change the one picture. That is one of the great things about digital. You don't have to do the same thing over and over again, just use the same layout, different picture.

This is a picture of Trevin and his friend Brady from 1st grade. Their teacher sent it to me a year or so later, so I had never printed it out to scrap, so I did it digitally when I happened upon the picture on my hard drive.

This one is from Mother's Day this last year. I always get a picture of me and the boys on Mother's Day and also take one of Sean and the boys on Father's Day.

This is from a Richardson Family Reunion a couple of years ago. The favorite activity of the boys is to build a fort every year. This is one of the better forts they have come up with. It had a door with hinges (yarn) and furniture (stumps) on the inside.

One of our friends got us free tickets to the Styx concert in Las Vegas a couple of years ago. This is the crappy picture I got of the band and a picture of Sean and I at the restaurant we ate at before the concert.

This is from one of Trevin's flag football games a couple of weeks ago.
This is Trevin with the gingerbread house he made and gave to his teacher. This is a family traditiion that my family did when we were younger and my kids have made gingerbread houses for all of their elementary school teachers every year.

Are you bored yet? This is the last one. This is of Travis and my parents a few years back when they took him on a trip to Colorado. This is a mine they visited. They take each of the grandchildren on a trip when they turn 12.

I'm going to be teaching a digital scrapbooking class in January and I emailed many of you who I have emails for, but if you are interested, let me know by sending me an email to lori@loaner.net and I will put you on my list. It doesn't matter where you live, because it will be an online class with a week to complete each assignment so you can work at your own pace. You will need internet access and you will also need Photoshop Elements 6 or above, or Photoshop 6 or above, or Photoshop CS2 or above. I don't think versions before that will support what we will be doing. It is free, so let me know this month if you are interested. It is really fun!

5 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

Those are really cute pages! I want to take the class, but I will need to get photoshop before then....maybe for Christmas. Which one is the best to get?

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

I love those pages. You are so talented!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Wow, you are so busy. I'm tired just thinking off all you do. I love the picture that Tyrel took of Shar...captures her personality!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pages Lori! And wow, you have been busy!

Lisa Miller said...

I love seeing the pages you've made. I would so love to get going w/ my scrapbooking, but it's hard w/ my little ones. How do you find the time. My favorite is the one of Troy and Lisa. I don't have those Photoshop versions for the class. Maybe when I get it sometime you'll do it again.