Here is another layout from mother's Day. We always get our picture taken after church. Travis always says it is too bright outside and he can't keep his eyes opened, so we waited until later in the evening (that is why we aren't in our church clothes this year) but he still couldn't keep his eyes open. That is him with his head down. He just has really tender eyes I guess. Maybe next year we will have to take our picture with sunglasses on so we don't have to just see the top of his head or his squinty eyes. He really has beautiful eyes, so it would be nice to be able to see them, but I hate taking the picture inside, so I guess something has to give right? I love being a mom and I love my boys! Thanks for putting up with my photo taking guys.
Trevin had to plan a Family Fun Night for one of his Webelo activities, so we all went golfing last night after dinner. We hit two buckets of balls and putted around on the putting green. My first three hits went past the white marker! Woo Hoo! I am just amazing am I not? LOL
We actually all did pretty well. Sean gave Trevin some tips and he was actually hitting them almost to the white marker with his little Snoopy driver. So, maybe I am not so amazing if the Snoopy driver can go almost as far as my nice one.
Anyway, it was fun!
School got out today and Sean and the boys are gone to Father and Sons with the ward tonight. I hope they don't freeze their behinds off!





No comments:
Post a Comment