Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Break

K, I am such a slacker at blog posting lately and I really don't have an excuse because with the new help at the office, things have slowed down for me and I have been done with work by 6 or 6:30 every night for the last week and a half and it is so nice to not have to work until 11 or even 1:00 in the morning like I had been doing. All of that in addition to the regular life of a mother of 3 boys.


For Spring Break a couple of weeks ago, my boys really wanted to go to Cedar City to spend time with their cousins. Heidi and I came up with all kinds of grandiose plans, but they just wanted to hang out, play Guitar Hero, go to the pool, a movie, and the mall. So, that is what we did. I don't have all of the photos I took scrapped yet, but here are a few.
Trevin spent almost the entire time at the pool trying to get across the lily pads. He was determined and did make it all the way across quite a few times. I think it was his favorite part of the pool.

This is a 2 page spread of Travis diving from the edge of the pool. They were having a triathalon at the pool so the one side was closed off most of the time so they only got in about 10 minutes of diving from the edge and from the diving boards. I guess we picked a bad day to go to the pool.

Here are a couple more of Travis basically just being a dork, but I love him anyway! At least I got photos of something other than "the hand" which is what I usually get from him lateley when I try to take a picture.

We went to the mall where Travis and Tyrel totally spent their last paychecks on clothes. We went and saw the movie "Taken" which was really good. Most of the time we just hung out and visited and it was fun! Thanks for being hostess Heidi, I was glad to be able to leave work for a couple days and relax and visit with you.

2 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

You are so very talented. I'm always amazed at what you teach yourself...digital stuff, cutting machines, and I'm sure many others.

ourhaskellfamily said...

Sounds like such a fun trip. Glad you had a fun time!