Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Annual Family Photo Shoot

Every year on Conference weekend in October, we get our family pictures taken. Usually, I set up the tri-pod and use the timer feature on my camera, but this year I asked my wonderful neighbor to do our family pictures. She also did a few of Sean and I and then I did the pictures of the boys myself.

We went for the more serious look this year so I didn't want you to think that they were mad that they were getting their picture taken, we told them to look serious on some of the shots. I think they turned out great. I edited them a bit with a 70s photo action to give them the old faded look.

We took them at Peteetneet which is an old school in Payson now turned into a museum. It actually reminds me a ton of the elementary school I went to in Colorado when I was in 1-6th grade. I think it is the same building plan because it is almost identical on the inside.

My friend Nicole let me use her new kit to scrap my pages with. I thought the colors looked good with our photos. You would never know it is actually a golf kit......







Oh, you will have to wait for our Christmas card to see the Family photo, or maybe I'll add the layout when I get it done.

5 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

I love the ones of you and Sean!

Brett and Andrea Evers said...

Those are excellent. I really like the the pictures of the two of you. The layouts are awesome too.

Kelly Stanworth said...

Okay, your boys are just growing too fast...and doesn't Tyrel look so handsome!!! Also, love the pinkie-linked picture.

Kelli said...

I made a comment on Facebook, but I wanted to tell you those pictures are adorable. Great job!!!

Cindy said...

Sooo nice!