My aunt just sent me a Photoshop tutorial that taught how to make this layout based on an NFL ad in a magazine, so I thought I would give it a try. It took me quite a while but I like how it turned out. I must say, it would be so much faster and easier with a template, but it did teach me how to use some new tools in Photoshop so I'm glad I did it.
Tyrel has had a pretty good soccer season this year in his first year of accelerated soccer. We had a game in Logan on Friday that I was a soccer mom/chauffeur for. I had 5 boys with me and did get there on time. The coach (and the boys cards) were late and come to find out, the coach had been on the phone with the other coach trying to get directions and he was giving our coach bogus directions! The nerve..... So, then the coaches come over to the refs wanting them to call the game since our team isn't all there. So, the ref gets on the phone with our coach and gives him the right directions and doesn't call the game (he didn't know that the other guy had been giving bad directions). Anyway, we beat them 3-1. The other coach was mad because the game didn't get called (after we all drove 3 hours to get there through rush hour traffic and accidents on the freeway). I don't think they have won any games because they are at the bottom of the division, but how satisfying would a win be that was a forfeit that you caused?? HUH? I don't get it.
Saturday Tyrel had a game in Orem that was a tough fought battle ending in 0-0 score. Then they had a game on Monday against American Fork (I think) that we lost 2-3. We really did play a better game than them. We had way more shots on goal but we overshot them 90% of the time. The net just needed to be another foot taller and we would have creamed them. I think they had way too much adrenaline every time they got it down there. Also, we were down 3 players so had no subs which always makes for a long hard game.
There are just two more games left this season. Hopefully they can finish the season off well.
7 years ago




2 comments:
I can't believe the other coach gave the wrong directions. What a total loser!!
Loser is right! That's crazy! It's kids soccer for crying out loud! I'm glad you guys won!
Post a Comment