Trevin got up to walk with me this morning at 6:30. We took the long way around the block and then headed to the church. I needed to clean out the nursery closets before Sunday and he wanted to help. I must say, they look much better! One of the bins has pretty much the whole bottom missing, so I'm going to need to go get a new one, but everything is sorted and pretty much in it's proper place. I think we probably got about 30 minutes of walking in and then I pulled weeds for another 1/2 hour or so but then the sun decided to come out from behind the cloud cover and it got kind of warm.
I got a few pictures while we were walking and then took a couple more in my garden while I was weeding.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment