Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Our morning walk

Even though we don't live near each other, Heidi and I are walking together in the mornings, just not in the same town.  We check in with each other each day to see how we did.  She has been taking awesome photos on her walks, kind of making it into a game so it doesn't seem like drudgery.   I decided it would give me a good chance to use my camera in manual mode and get some practice in, so when Trevin and I walked this morning, I took some pictures around the neighborhood.  It was kind of fun,  I just need to remember to stop and take the picture instead of trying to take it while I'm still walking.  In other words, I had some blurry ones.
My walking partner for the day, looks like he just got up huh!

This is the Cloward's flag as the sun was coming up this morning

 Flowers in the yard of my neighbor Susie across the street
I love all the flags in the Frandsen's flower beds.  They live on the opposite corner of us and they have these flags in all of their flowerbeds. 
Haystack across the road at the clowards, slowly disappearing as they haul it off in trucks 
 My neighbors the Johnsons out for a walk this morning.  They had what looked like cross country poles they were using to walk with.  They were faster than we were because we were taking pictures.
 Trevin took this picture while I stopped at the house for a potty break in the middle of our walk.

No comments: