I decided today that I have the sweatiest calling in church. I know some reading this may think I said sweetest, and don't get me wrong, the kids are fun and cute most of the time, but I did say sweatiest, not sweetest. It amazes me how much of a workout you can get in 2 hours of church. Today was especially hard because there were only 2 leaders there, not sure what happened to the rest. We had two "cry"ers, and 15 kids total, so take out the two leaders to be with the distressed children and that leaves all the rest to kill each other. Not good. Luckily McKenzie came in to take roll and saw that we were short on helpers, so she came in to help us with snack time and then found someone else to help us out the last hour. What a relief. It still wasn't really enough though, by then, they all thought they could get away with whatever and Morgan and I were exhausted. They all left alive though, so that is good.

7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment