Sean and I had a pretty low key anniversary this year. I had a gift certificate from one of the loan officers I process for, so we were able to go to Red Lobster for dinner and then we got to use Travis' perk and went to see Cowboys and Aliens at the movie theater. It was a great dinner and a pretty good movie. We enjoyed it. It was fun to just be together.
Twenty years..... could it be that long already? Sometimes it seems like we have spent a lifetime together and other times it seems just like yesterday that we were married. We have had some great times together and I know we will have more. We have had some rough years financially, but it doesn’t matter.....I love you so much and love all that you do for me and for our family. You are such a great husband and a fun father. The boys look up to you so much and I’m so glad that you are a good example to them of what a husband and father should be. I’m grateful for the bond you have formed with each of the boys and that they like “hanging out” with you. You are always so kind and generous to me. You think of my feelings and always seem to know what to say when I am feeling down. I love that you take me on a date every week because I love spending one on one time with you and love being able to talk and have fun together. Thanks for always humoring me and taking me to my favorite restaurant each week. Most of all, thank you for honoring your Priesthood and thanks for being a good and honorable person. I love that you look for opportunities to serve others and I especially love your sense of humor. It is amazing that you can always make me laugh, even when I’m sad and crying and think things aren’t going to work out. Thanks for playing your guitar and serenading me and thanks for being my very best friend. I love you so much!






1 comment:
Congrats!!!! I can't believe it's been so long...your still a really cute couple
Post a Comment