Sunday, October 9, 2011

Family History Layouts

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone, on here and at church today.  It is a great feeling to know that I was missed.  I'll try to not be such a bad blogger anymore.  The family history challenge at our forum this month was a template challenge with photos of  family members.  I think these will go great as the opposite side to the pages I did last month with all the names on them.  I don't think I ever posted them here, so I'll post them both for you now.  These were so fun to put together and I know it doesn't have all the vital information, but I think they turned out cool.







2 comments:

Janice said...

I love these pages. What a great way to show their heritage to them.

Todd and Haylee said...

Cute idea. I love how your pictures turned out! :) Can't wait to see more of them....