Tyrel was unofficially in the bowling club last year, so this year, he and his friends decided to join the bowling club. They have had a ton of fun! Before their first bowling day, they met and went to WalMart to find "uniforms". They came back with purple T-shirts, headbands, and iron on letters. Their team name is the Bowl Dozers and they all have their bowling nicknames on the back of their shirts. Tyrel's name is McPins. I thought it would be good practice for him to iron on the letters himself (plus I hate ironing) hence the crooked words on the front. They are completing their outfits with shorts and soccer socks. They wear these uniforms to school on Mondays and then go bowling after school. Tyrel brings home the score sheets and he is usually the winner. He has always been a pretty good bowler, even when he was really little. I'm glad he is having fun with it.





No comments:
Post a Comment