Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween with the Termite-inator

This year for Halloween, Sean helped with the Chamber of Commerce Trunk or Treat in Salem.  He got his spider rings (because that's what is appropriate for a pest control guy to give out on Halloween), but he didn't inform me until 10 minutes before he had to leave that he also was supposed to dress up.  So, we quickly pulled out the Albert Einstein wig from wax museums of the past and decked him out with his Zap hard hat and bright yellow Zap vest.  He said, "I'll just carry my hammer drill and I can be the Termite-inator." Very funny honey!

Travis went out with his friends, Tyrel's friends came here, Trevin went with one of his friends, and I stayed here to hand out candy.  At 9:00, I turned out the lights, closed the blinds, and ignored the doorbell the rest of the night.


No comments: