I wanted to take a minute to tell my wonderful mother how much I love her. I appreciate all she has taught me through the years. My top 3 things I am most grateful she has taught me (at least at this point in my life) are: 
To be organized - my mom is the most organized person I have ever met, she has lists and plans for everything. I'm don't keep as many lists as she does and I don't plan things out as well as she does, but I have learned to keep things on a calendar, make a menu so I don't have to go to the store so often, and stuff like that.
To serve others - my mom is always taking dinner to others and helping others out any way she can, I also love to take meals in to others and try to look for other ways I can serve others
To cook - I am so glad that I know how to cook. I have learned this from my mom also. We spent many years in 4H and I also cooked at home a lot under her helpful eye. Sometimes I wish I didn't cook well, then maybe I wouldn't eat so much and I could lose some weight, but I am thankful it is a skill I have.
I love you mom!
I also have to thank my wonderful mother in law for the things she has taught me. I don't know why peopl
e don't like their in laws, mine are wonderful. Top 2 things my mother in law has taught me:
e don't like their in laws, mine are wonderful. Top 2 things my mother in law has taught me:To be spontaneous - this balances out my organized side, I have learned that it is okay to do things spur of the moment and it is even fun to do things you hadn't planned on. This was really hard for me when I first got married, but I have loosened up since then.
To Scrapbook - she got me started on scrapbooking and it is one of my favorite pastimes now. I love it.
Love you too!
I also want to say happy birthday to my dad. I'll save my top 3 things for him for Father's Day.
I also want to tell my husband how much I love him and my boys how much I love being their mother! I love all of you. They got my garden almost put in on Saturday (that is what I wanted for Mother's Day this year). I know it was a lot of hard work and you are all tired and sore, but I am grateful for your work!




1 comment:
That is a cute post! Your blog looks great! I need to try something new--maybe someday. :)
Post a Comment