I know I already posted today, but I had to post the picture of Shar. She just called and said to go to http://www.24hourfitness.com/ because she "Is the Website". We love you Shar. Her commercial is on tonight on Chanel 13 during "House". Go to stories on the website and check out her story and video. She is the one right below Shaquille O'Neal.
7 years ago





2 comments:
Good Gravy! I haven't seen Sharlynn in a while and I don't think I would've even recognized her... even at your house. Way to go! Such and achievement!!! (Okay, enough of the exclamation points)
I just checked it out because I saw Haylee's post. LaMarr & Diane had mentioned it when they were down here last month. I watched house and saw the commercial but didn't even recognize that was her. She looks fantastic. I've been trying to lose weight and that couldn't have been easy!
Post a Comment