Friday, November 7, 2008

Tagged

I got tagged by my good friend Kara, so here goes......

Tagged Lucky 7's and Crazy 8's

7 Things I Can Do...

1-Scrapbook – I love it, paper or digital, it doesn’t matter to me.

2-Cook – my hubby and kids think I’m the greatest cook in the world and I love doing it, thanks mom for teaching me how.

3-Organize – most of the time I am fairly organized, I sometimes don’t deal well with spontaneity or last minute changes

4-Read – loved it in high school and college and then didn’t read for a while until I picked it up again with book club a few years ago

5- Blog

6- Balance a checkbook – I was amazed when I worked at the bank the number of people with no clue.

7- Take pretty good photos

7 Things I Cannot Do...

1- Play musical instruments or sing – I have no talent in this area even after years of choir, piano lessons and violin lessons. Luckily my boys take after their dad in his area and not me. But, I can play Guitar Hero on the medium level, does that count?

2- Cut my boys hair – but I am determined to learn how

3- Make that sound that photographers make with their tongue to get little kids to smile and laugh

4- Whistle

5- Make meringue that works like my grandma’s

6- Afford to fill my car with gas anymore

7- Wiggle my ears

7 Things That Attracted me to Sean (to those I'm tagging, change this to your spouse, boyfriend or what you look for in a guy)

1- That he could dance and that he likes to dance

2- Him playing the guitar and singing to me while I cooked him dinner

3- His cute dimples

4- The way he looked in Wranglers and a cowboy hat

5- That he has a testimony and honors his priesthood

6- That he wanted to take me to the temple

7- That he treats me well

7 Things I say Most Often...

1- “Be good, have fun, I love you.” As my kids are leaving to go somewhere.

2- “Did you brush your teeth?”

3- “Get your dirty clothes and hangers up here NOW!”

4- “Used to could” I guess I’m a Redneck

5- “Do you have any homework? And Did you turn it in?”

6- "How was your day?"

7 - "Did you comb your hair?"

7 Favorite Foods...

1- Mexican Food

2- Cheese

3- Homemade bread and rolls

4- Cheese (oh did I already say that?)

5- BBQ’d meat (chicken, steak, pork, etc.)

6- Popcorn (does that count as a food?)

7- Cheese (yes, I admit it, I am a cheesaholic)

CRAZY 8'S
8 TV Shows I Like To Watch...


1- The Amazing Race

2- Survivor

3- CSI (I don’t care which, Las Vegas, Miami, New York)

4– Eleventh Hour

5– BYU football

6– Steelers football

I think that is all that I really watch

8 Things That Happened Yesterday...

1-I got some of my Christmas projects done

2-I went walking in the freezing cold with my neighbor

3-I got our family pictures ready to get printed

4-I watched the Utah vs. TCU football game

5-I made deer steak for dinner.

6-I talked to almost all of my sisters in law on the phone

7- I processed some loans

8- I got to bed before 10:00

8 Favorite Places To Eat...

1-Mi Rancherito – or the sauce place as we call it

2-Bajio – I crave the Chicken Green Chile Salad sometimes

3-Ruby River- Sean and I love to go there for our birthdays and anniversary

4-My house

5-Tepanyaki’s – my kids always choose to go there for dinner if they all get straight A’s on their report cards

6-PF Changs

7-Macaroni Grill – Sean doesn’t really like Italian, but I get to go there every once in a while.

8- Arbys as long as it isn’t the one in Payson

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...

1- teaching a digital scrapbooking class to friends and neighbors

2- getting my Christmas project finished

3- going to my parents house this weekend

4- Thanksgiving

5- Christmas

6- Going out to dinner with my husband tonight

7- The boys cooking their own dinner tonight

8- Finishing this post, it is taking me forever and I don’t have time for it today.

8 Things On My Wish List...

1- to get my house paid off

2- to get all of my boys on missions and married in the temple

3- to go on a mission when I’m old with Sean

4- to be able to travel more

5- that we will continue to be healthy
Stumped on this one too. I’ll have to post later.

8 People I Tag...

1-Heidi

2-Katie

3-Lisa

4-Haylee

5-Sharlynn

6-Kristi

7-Traci

3 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

That was fun to read. I'll have to do it soon. Hopefully I will be able to think of enough answers.

Anonymous said...

Wow Lori, you're fast! It took me almost two weeks to answer all those questions.

By the way, I'm dying to see your Christmas projects! Can I have a sneak peak if I promise not to tell anyone?

Lisa Miller said...

I loved reading this Lori. Tags are fun. It took me forever to do mine.