I was a FISH!
Trevin is having a blast with swimming lessons this year. He has a new teacher and he is a guy teacher and Trevin thinks he is great! His name is Riley and he is wonderful with the kids. There are only 4 kids in his class, which I love because I think that is a great size for a class so you don't have to wait around for so many people to take their turn. I think Trevin is a year older than most of the kids in his class and what a difference a year makes. He is a much better swimmer this year and I think he will finally pass the class. For the first time, I'm not clenching my seat when he gets to the water over his head. I was always so nervous for him because he always inhaled underwater and then would come up spurting and spitting and I was always thinking he was going to sink and drown. He would always get nervous if the teacher wasn't holding on to him somehow but he is finally doing everything by himself and doing it pretty much correctly this year. Whew! Another hurdle crossed.





2 comments:
I love the layout and the pictures. Way to go Trevin!
I really like your blog skin too.
I really like the layout. Someday, when I'm a little more with it and don't have small babies, I'm going to get back into digital scrapbooking.
Post a Comment