You may think that I'm missing Day 7, but it was a review of days 1-6, so I'm not missing it. Day 8 - we added text to our photo, pretty basic, she also had us add texture overlays again, so nothing really new for me here but I thought the photo turned out cute so I'm posting it.
I also ended up putting the photo in a layout, so here is the completed project.
Day 9 - adding a burned edge to a photo so that your focus is drawn to the center of the photo. The one on the left is the before photo and the one on the right is the after photo. I think I used too large of a brush because Tyrel looks like he is glowing, but you get the idea.
Lesson 10 - this is my last one for tonight. It was creating clipping masks, that was fun, adding the textures and overlays like in some of the previous lessons, adding text and burning the edge. So clipping masks was the new thing (that made it so it had the rounded edges) and then the rest was a review of our other stuff. I'm not totally sold on the photo I picked, but I'm too tired to go back and find a better one. Here is the before photo.






No comments:
Post a Comment