Monday, July 20, 2009

Sweet 16 continued


I said I would post more pictures from Travis' birthday and I am finally getting around to it. Above is Travis with the Moody girls and their funny presents for him. He got those funny glasses with the nose and moustache attached, bubble wands, popcorn, hello kitty stuff, sparklers, candy, balloons, and Mike and Ikes (his favorite candy)
I know these layouts make more sense when they are side by side, but I think they are too small to see, so I'm putting them all on individually instead. The kids played volleyball with a beach ball, ate snacks, played on the tramp and opened presents. After it got dark they watched a movie outside in the yard while I ran in and out of the house popping popcorn for them. Sean had made a huge canvas screen mounted on a wood frame that he set up out in the yard. We had a few technical difficulties getting the picture to show on the projector, but my techie husband figured it out.

Here is the whole gang: Alex, Tyrel, Trevin, Travis, Devin, Dayan, Jacob, Morgan, Courtney, Kira, Courtney M, Ashley, Chelsea, Shelbi, Jalen, Maddie, Jerika, and Kaitlyn (I hope I got them all and I'm sure I spelled some wrong)


No comments: