Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I love Sean!

So, you will all probably get sick of me this month. November 7th is national Digital Scrapbooking Day and the store where Heidi andI sell our scrapbook kits is having a challenge a day. So I'm going to try to participate in all of them and hopefully get the rest of my pictures for this year scrapped before we begin a new year. So I will probably be here with at least one new layout every day.

Yesterday's challenge was to scrap about a family member picking one thing about them that makes you smile. I chose my wonderful husband who has a quick wit and a funny sense of humor that I also see our boys picking up on.

I also love him because he took me to the temple last night for our ward temple night. I think we had over 60 people there. It was like sitting in heaven with all those people I know from my ward. Thanks Sean!

If you are reading this and you are in book club with me, don't be offended if I put your book in the "Didn't like" category. I guess I shouldn't have watched the movie of the Count of Monte Cristo before I read the book. I love the movie and the book was just way too long (and I even read the abridged version) and he wasn't as much of a good guy in my eyes reading about him in the book as he was on the movie and mostly because he didn't even get the girl at the end of the book. How dumb is that!? I'm glad I read it, I was just disappointed because I, for once, liked the movie better. The Friday Night Knitting Club was a little heavy on the foul language. The end was pretty good even though it was sad, but overall, the bad language made me not like it. I will not recommend it to anyone and I will not keep the book.

The So-So books were okay, glad I read them, but will probably not read them again. On the bright side, there were lots of books in the Liked category so great job overall this year ladies on picking books. The Remembering Isaac book was not a bookclub book, it was a book written by Sean's sisters husbands sisters husband. Did that make sense? It was a good book and now I have to wait for the sequel. I hope he gets it out soon.



No comments: