I got so many layouts done this weekend. Here are a few. Thanks Sean and the boys for letting me indulge myself and spend all weekend at the computer. I did cook for them though!
Day 8 challenge was to do a layout of one of your hobbies other than scrapbooking. My hobbies other than scrapbooking include reading, which I didn't have any pictures of me doing plus I already did a book layout earlier this month for another challenge; cooking, no pictures of me doing that either; and that is about all. I used to crochet and do crosstitch many many moons ago, I don't have any pictures of that. I watch my boys in sports activities, no pictures of me doing that either. So this one was really hard. I finally decided on 4wheeling, which I did have a few pictures of although they are old. I don't know if it is considered a hobby or an interest but that is what I scrapped about above.
The above layout was done for the progressive challenge that went on for 12 hours yesterday. Between BYC, church, and fireside, I barely had time to get it done. This is Trevin with his Eagles football helmet he got last year for Christmas and that is his best attempt at a mean football player face. LOL
There was another challenge going on all weekend to do a layout ALL ABOUT ME. This one was hard and I finally came up with something late last night right before the deadline. I think I will change the journaling a bit though because I wanted to use some words that others would use to describe me, not just what I came up with, so if you have any suggestions, leave me a comment and I'll add them on. I have 2 blank lines, so I can probably fit 6 more words. I like how it turned out even though I don't usually scrap about myself.
There was a challenge on Saturday to do a layout using your favorite color and its complimentary color. My favorite color is dark blue and it's compliment is orange which is my least favorite color. You had to look up the traits that those colors represent and portray that in your layout too. So I did a blue and orange layout with my dad because one of the meanings of blue is knowledge and one of the meanings of orange is wisdom and he is one of the wisest people I know. He always knows what to say to me when I am having a rough time. I hated it because it had orange in it and that didn't fit my taste at all and I don't think he ever wears orange except when he is deer hunting. So...... this is my re-make of my layout of my dad. I think these colors fit his personality and my personality much better than the orange one did. I did keep the same basic layout just changed a few embellishments, recolored the ribbons slider and journaling, and changed the papers.




No comments:
Post a Comment