Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Little Gangster

Trevin put his own costume together this year. He originally was going to use Tyrel's old grim reaper costume, but he couldn't wear his mask to school. So he was going to be a gangster at school and use the grim reaper costume for the family party and to go trick or treating in. He decided he couldn't eat the fun treats at the family party with a mask on so he decided to be the gangster for the family party also. Then all of his friends that he was going trick or treating with were being just normal things (nerd, athletes, cowboys, etc) no monsters, so he decided to be a gangster for that too. So, the grim reaper costume didn't get used at all.

I just realized that we didn't decorate and we didn't carve pumpkins this year, how lame is that?

This layout was also for my challenge a day entry. I'll be back tomorrow with another layout!

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I think that means that your baby is getting older when he starts to make decisions based on friends and being able to eat candy or not:)