Well, I'm going through co-Scout leaders like crazy. #2 down and ready and waiting for #3. I didn't know I was so difficult to work with! Just kidding, the last one moved a few blocks and is now no longer in our ward! Have fun with them 5th ward!
My Scout den is full of energy! It isn't so bad, because there are only 4 of them, they are all actually pretty fun to be around. Very different personalities though. It is interesting. Two meetings ago, we worked on our Indian Lore achievements. They made paper bag Indian vests and wrote a story in Indian picture drawings on them. I should have taken a picture of their backs because only one of them wrote on the front.
Last week, we had them practice the skit they were doing for the Blue and Gold Banquet and this week was the actual banquet. They did pretty good on their skit, but they kept turning around and weren't facing the audience, so I don't know if anyone heard them or not.
The gist of their skit was, they were going on a hike, one of the Scouts stops and yells, “I think I’m
having a heart attack!” then falls to the ground. The other Scouts start rescue breathing and chest compressions to save him. The one that is doing chest compressions says, “I’m getting tired, maybe we should switch,” then they all get up and rotate spots, including the one that was having the heart attack. When I first read through it, I didn’t get it, I thought only the ones doing the saving were switching, but it was much funnier when the one having the heart attack switched too. They all wanted a turn, so all four of them ended up having a heart attack. Then at the end, (they added this on themselves) they all stood up and said. “Oh no! I think I’m having a heart attack!” and then all fell to the ground. They were pretty cute!.






No comments:
Post a Comment