What a busy day! Besides all the normal things we do in a day, Sean and I went to lunch and took some stuff into Jeff to get framed, then headed over to Trevin's school for his NOVA (Nurturing Opportunities, Values and Accountability) graduation. This program took the place of DARE (I think) and instead of just the drugs and alcohol stuff that the police officer talks with them about, they also talk about bullying, strangers, and also incorporating good values in your life. It encompasses more and I think it is a pretty good program. Each child writes a "constitution" at the end of the program and then the teachers pick a boy and a girl from each class to read their constitution at the graduation. The kids sang a couple of songs and Trevin was pretty excited because he got to be the "Sound Guy" and even got special mention from Mr. Applegate at the end of the program.








No comments:
Post a Comment