My sister Heidi and I did a digital scrapbooking workshop today at my ward. We had about twice as many people as we originally anticiptated showing up for it. There was quite a bit of interest. It was fun but really hard to teach very much with only 3 hours. I'm sure many of them left frustrated and lost, but don't give up ladies! It just takes practice. We are hoping to get a little group together to meet once a month to help each other along. I think it will be fun! It will make us get some scrapping done and keep it fresh in our minds.
Then, we had lunch. Yummy soups! Thanks everyone who brought some.
Then we had a photography 101 class from Ashley Taylor, our ward resident photographer and this is what I learned
F-Stop
ISO
White Balance
and what it means to open up all the way, blow out the sky and a bunch of other stuff too! It was so fun! We had awesome models from our ward and these are two of my favorite shots I did.






1 comment:
I don't see your boys ever posing like that for you...sorry. You have gotten them before though, so maybe. These shots look great!
Post a Comment