Sunday, February 27, 2011

Layout from yesterday's Photoshop 101 class

I did a layout from the pictures I took yesterday at our little Photography class.  I think it turned out awesome if I don't say so myself.























We had an awesome lesson by President Newman today in Sunday School.  It was the 2nd half of the Sermon on the Mount lesson that we started last week.  Today we mostly discussed forgiveness and repentance and the Atonement and how they all work in our lives.  The discussion was very good.

It reminded me a lot of the talk I gave on the Atonement a couple of years ago.  It was good to have those things brought back to remembrance again.

A couple of the scriptures we discussed were D&C 64:9-10
9 - Wherefore, I say unto you, that ye ought to forgive one another; for he that forgiveth not his brother his trespasses standeth condemned before the Lord; for there remaineth in him the greater sin.
10 - I, the Lord, will forgive whom I will forgive, but of you it is required to forgive all men.

We also talked a lot about forgiveness from Matthew 6 in the New Testament.

These are the notes I took about the discussion we had - It doesn't matter what it was, we HAVE to forgive them in order to fully partake of the Atonement.  Even if the person who wronged us or hurt our feelings or sinned against us hasn't repented or shown remorse, it is still required that we forgive them. or we are under the greater condemnation.

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Thanks for the notes. I always feel like I made it through class, even though Barrett never allows is. Great pics of Becca.