Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can Winter please be over already????

Yesterday was great and today looks beautiful too.  I am loving the Spring weather and hope it stays warm so Sean's work will pick up.  I have absolutely no loans in process right now so we need more work so we can get our payments made.  It has been a rough couple years and this Winter has been brutal for us financially.  We keep plugging along though and things seem to be working out although we aren't getting ahead at all.  Both of our businesses keep growing (pest control and scrapbooking) which is good, but it is hard to be patient while they are building.  I guess this is Heavenly Father's way of making us humble.  It's working.  But we have been healthy and have food and a roof over our head and so many other blessings to be thankful for.

I taught a digital class in Draper on Saturday.  It was a small class, but because it was small, we were able to cover a lot of stuff.  It was a fun time.  Heidi is teaching a class in Cedar City this weekend and then we are doing a craft boutique next weekend.  We are still scheduling classes and home parties, so if anyone is interested, let me know and I can get you the details.  It is a great way to earn some fun prizes if you are a hostess. 

The kids are out of school for Spring Break this week.  Travis and Tyrel have some aerating jobs lined up.  If anyone else is looking to have their lawn aerated and/or power raked, let us know ASAP.  Their time slots are filling up, but if they get enough interest, they can rent it another day.  Travis is babysitting for the neighbor all day today and is glad to have some work to earn some gas money for the remainder of the school year.


No comments: