Monday, April 4, 2011

Scrapping for Conference

It was so much fun to have a huge group of scrappers this time for Conference weekend.  It has been waning over the past few years, but this year there were 8 of us, plus I think Jen and Kristi were scrapping with us in spirit from their own houses. Oh, actually, Todd and Troy also joined in on the fun for a little while so that makes two more!  We got a lot done, listened to some great talks, ate some yummy food, had a few laughs, and made a lot of memories!  Oh, and we all did a speed scrap on Saturday Night, good times!  Thanks everyone for chipping in on the food and making it a great weekend.  I didn't have any current pictures to scrap, so I ended up going back to Travis' books from 2001 - 2005 and pulling all the photos I had developed but never scrapped, scanning them in and finishing those 4 years of his life!  It was a great accomplishment for me.  They are 8 1/2 x 11 instead of 12 x 12 because I switched over in 2006 to the other size.  Here is a look at what I completed.




 

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

I'm seriously going to get going on my scrapbooking one of these days. I keep thinking...when my boys get a little older...when my boys get a little older...when my boys get a little older. I'm inspired when I look across the street and see hope with how your 3 boys are growing. I, too, will be out of the baby stage one of these days.
You are talented beyond words.