Monday, April 25, 2011

Fast Post - Very Busy Week

Tyrel decided to go to Prom, so busy making plans, helping him ask date, order corsage, order tux
Book Club on Wednesday night
Heidi and I did a craft Boutique this weekend so spent Thursday getting ready and all day Friday and Saturday at the boutique
Family Easter Egg hunt on Saturday - I was gone to the boutique but still had to make salad and make sure boys were up and got there, luckily Sean made it back from his Chamber of Commerce Easter Egg Hunt to get everyone there
Family Easter dinner on Saturday - with my family, so gone to Leamington all day Sunday
This week promises more of the same.  Need to finish Prom preparations, find a place to do date pictures and group pictures.  We got personal invitations to some big events in Utah and this weekend is the first one, so Heidi and I are frantically getting stuff ready for that.  Life will not be boring at the Nielsen house this week.  Tyrel has his "road" for Driver's Ed, so we will be up at 5 am for at least 3 days this week.  His ASL class has a competition in SLC on Thursday and Prom this weekend.
See ya!

1 comment:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Busy, Busy. I don't know how you do it all. I'm often drowning in my business and you're over there taking it all in stride. Sounds fun, though.